PDA

View Full Version : cf2002 with fiery controller - How do I link to my computer??

Custom Search

kjesson2009
01-26-2011, 12:09 AM
So I bought this unit second hand and have never used it before :confused: It has a fiery controller connected to it and I also bought the computer they used with the copier, but I have no idea what I need to do to hook them together??? I have the ethernet cable going to it and have changed the ip adress in the settings, but I don't know how to get my computer to pick it up so I can use it to print??? sorry I'm totally new to this :) Thanks for your time and responses!!

teasea
01-26-2011, 04:40 PM
I created this years ago and should walk you through installing the printer. You can download the driver from kmbs.konicaminolta.us

kjesson2009
01-26-2011, 10:13 PM
I created this years ago and should walk you through installing the printer. You can download the driver from kmbs.konicaminolta.us

wow : ) thanks so much I'm going to attempt it right now!! fingers crossed X thanks again

kjesson2009
01-26-2011, 11:40 PM
wow : ) thanks so much I'm going to attempt it right now!! fingers crossed X thanks again

So I am having some issues and can't get it too connect : ( First, I'm not sure if I am suppose to put my computers ip address in or the ip address of the cf2002?? if its the cf2002 how do i find out its ip address?? secondly, when the manufactuers list comes up and i select efi like you did the one you have highlighted is not there?? also i downloaded the one from the website you gave me (just downloaded the first one on the list for the cf2002) and so i am not sure if that is right either. again i am sorry totally new to all this stuff ; ( I really thought it would have worked but sofar nothing. do you have a direct e-mail address i may contact you at??? thanks again and any help would be great : ) from the new girl!!

Custom Search