PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous c350 yellow image uint ..issues

Custom Search

copiers4africa
01-26-2011, 08:49 AM
hi guys and gals..

pls i need some advice..

i have a c350 when i replace new yellow image uint it stays yellow unit must be replced.
pls note the machie was working with old unit..

after replacing new one the message remains on the screen to replace yellow image unit..put the old one back and the machine stilll says replace the yellow unit and close alll doors...

i triedd wil not work,,,brought a n2nd new image unit and the messsge \on machine ..what now....any ideas...

Stirton.M
01-27-2011, 03:51 AM
Likely you have an image unit that is meant for a different marketing area than what the machine was.

copiers4africa
01-27-2011, 05:46 AM
Likely you have an image unit that is meant for a different marketing area than what the machine was.

thnk u. i have checked both new uints fitted and the old one they are identical.

what puzzles me is that the old one still worked in the machine the problem arouse after i fitted the first new one then this message apperared ..tried to fit the old one back the machine comes up withjthis code created by trhe ist new one...

just dont understand these machines sometimes

pepper38_cnd
01-27-2011, 12:25 PM
If you are saying that you tried 2 brand NEW Image units ( Not Re-manufactured ) and you are having the results you describe, I am assuming your message is "Replace Yellow Image Unit" Then Stirton M is probably correct. You cannot tell the difference from a 220V IU and a 110V IU they are exactly the same except for the chip. Once you put the wrong one in and trigger the message the only way to clear the message is to insert a new IU of the proper type (or re-chip with the proper chip).

Custom Search