• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vedder
    Trusted Tech
    100+ Posts
    • Jan 2009

[Jamming] Bizhub c350 phantom ADF Jam.

Hi everyone, I have a exact same problem on a couple of bizhub c350`s so thought I would ask if anyone else has had a similar problem.

Basically, when you switch the machine on it comes up saying mis feed detected in adf, then you open and close the whole adf, message goes away and its ready to copy, it only ever does this when switching on (possibly when coming out of sleep mode) the adf works fine the rest of the time. I have stripped it down, cleaned sensors etc, anyone any ideas?

All comments appreciated.
  • minimerlin
    Senior Tech
    Site Contributor
    500+ Posts
    • Nov 2007

Have you done the adf sensor initialise and auto adjust? I have had similar problems usually the adjust clears that fault...unless the lower sensor in the take up area has a dead fly on it..that was what the last trouble was!!
    Please do not PM me without asking first.

Comment

• vedder
      Trusted Tech
      100+ Posts
      • Jan 2009

Thanks minimerlin, I will give that a try tomorrow, luckly one of the machines is in our copy shop so I can have a play around on that. cheers

Comment

• minimerlin
        Senior Tech
        Site Contributor
        500+ Posts
        • Nov 2007

Your welcome, if you get any NG`s when you run the auto adjust that will be the dicky/dirty sensor. Good luck.
        Please do not PM me without asking first.

Comment

• lucky13
          Trusted Tech
          100+ Posts
          • May 2008

does it show the jam on left or right side? make shure the magnet on lid is lineing up sensor on scanner . when you take out the whole right side turnover section flip it over and remove bracket that holds all thoes little white rollers 6 or 7 there is a mirror that will be compleatly covered in dust that may fix the ghost jams.

Comment

• Stirton.M
            All things Konica Minolta
            1,000+ Posts
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by lucky13
            does it show the jam on left or right side? make shure the magnet on lid is lineing up sensor on scanner . when you take out the whole right side turnover section flip it over and remove bracket that holds all thoes little white rollers 6 or 7 there is a mirror that will be compleatly covered in dust that may fix the ghost jams.
            Just stick a wet q-tip against that mirror, no need to remove the unit to get at it.
            "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
            ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
            I will not answer requests or questions there.
            Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Comment

• jonw
              Technician
              50+ Posts
              • Nov 2010

above post correct . exit reflecter dusty . def..

Comment

• agustiwansyah

Re: Bizhub c350 phantom ADF Jam.

Originally posted by minimerlin
                Your welcome, if you get any NG`s when you run the auto adjust that will be the dicky/dirty sensor. Good luck.
                Dear Minimerlin.. would you help me please... someday i try auto adjust adf sensor, after that, my adf machine good pick up the original then throw them.. but theres no print out. after that adf detected miss feed. actually is adf mechanical is running nomally but theres no print out. would you help me please... thank you so muach sir..

Comment

Working...