PDA

View Full Version : konica 7165

Custom Search

juanqui
06-19-2007, 03:49 PM
i have a problem my konica presents code sc46-13 can i get some help please.
the problem is the machine does not throw out the sheet and take the sheet back to copy from both sides of the sheet and is not.

ebm
06-19-2007, 07:18 PM
KMBS SSD knowledge base has a couple of bulletins on sc46-13. One indicates "inadequate memory installed in the main bode E-RDH". The other says "image control or NVRAM board has failed" an additional symptom is "blank copies w/black lines when scanning from the glass". Have you tried updating the machine firmware to the current levels? Also, can you clarify the problem description? What is "the machine does not throw out the sheet and take back the sheet"?

skirt_chaser
06-20-2007, 12:24 AM
My guess is duplex copies are not getting flipped in the ADF to copy both sides. With the information from the previous post, I would first check the firmware version level. Boards can be expensive if all it needed was a flash.

ebm
06-20-2007, 06:25 PM
Do you have two problems on this machine? I do not know how "J32" jam codes relate to "SC46-13" error codes. Try copying in the "face up" mode to verify the finisher and exit sections are functioning. If that works, the reversal rollers or motor in the adu section could be bad. During normal copying the paper enters the ADU before exiting the machine to the finisher, this is how the copies come out "face down" and in page order (pg. 1,2,3,etc.).

ABCOPIERS
06-22-2007, 05:19 AM
try making a copy without using the ADF, set the output as (((face up))), do not use sorter, if it works, let me know, maybe i can give you a clue in what to do next, JamesR

CMB
06-22-2007, 11:57 AM
try the one way gears on the front of the fuser. there are 2. the little one that is on the shaft that can be turned by hand with the green knob(sponge roller) and the other one that it drives. those get worn down and need to be replaced. they will cause some duplex issues.

one way to tell -allready mentioned- if you can run a 2 sided copy face up but not face down(normal) try those gears. and even maybe the adu boardjust underneith.

Custom Search