PDA

View Full Version : spilling developer in konica 7085!!!!

Custom Search

gang1110
01-30-2011, 06:38 PM
i got a machine i change the developer unit becuse of spilling developer on the transfer

corona but it's not help it could be problem with the bias voltage with the hv1 ?

TALALOO
01-31-2011, 01:22 AM
i got a machine i change the developer unit becuse of spilling developer on the transfer

corona but it's not help it could be problem with the bias voltage with the hv1 ?

In theses machines you have to check the charge corona grid or wire or inspect the position of the charge corona:
Description :

Developer spilling from the developing unit.

Solution

CAUSE: The charge corona failed or is not installed correctly.
SOLUTION: Inspect the charge corona for proper installation or incorrectly installed wires/grid. If necessary, replace the charge corona assembly (p/n55GA-2500), good luck.

copierdude1
01-31-2011, 02:35 AM
Talaloo is correct, inspect the charge corona and make sure it is installed correctly. Another possablilty is that the copier has been ran after an out of toner condition. This damages the developer. When the customer open and closes the door, this model will allow them to run 3,000 more copies even though its out of toner. The only solution is to replace the developer and key the operator.

gang1110
01-31-2011, 05:06 AM
it colud be problem with the drum unit itself becuse the corona charge new ? and what about problem with the bias voltage?

Custom Search