PDA

View Full Version : Default HV adjustment Separation AC/DC & LD bias adjustment KM8050&5001

Custom Search

sanimir
01-30-2011, 09:57 PM
I need default HV adjustment Separation AC / DC & LD bias adjustment KM8050 & 5001 if there are of course the standard settings.
Thanks

sanimir
02-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Any???

Christian_W
02-06-2011, 08:51 AM
Hello sanimir,
you can print out the adjustment list of the machine.
At this list you can see for all settings the actual and the standard value.
Here you can find the standard values for HV adjustment. The vales for the LD Bias setting are written on a label at the writing unit.

Christian

sanimir
02-06-2011, 10:33 AM
How to get to the print of adjustment list on this machine?
thanks a lot

sanimir
02-06-2011, 11:30 AM
ok. I've found. But I have another problem when he set the standard recall data: the process of adjustment? I click yes and nothing happens it is just an inscription
Recall standard data: the process of adjustment? Yes or No.
My question would be whether the screen should say that recall the default settings when I click yes?

thanks

Christian_W
02-07-2011, 04:49 PM
Hello sanimir,

if you select yes, the adjustment settings of the process adjustment will be reset to the standard values.

sanimir
02-07-2011, 06:25 PM
That's fine. But I am interested in whether show a message that is returned to default settings and how much it takes, because I do not get a notification that is returned to default settings

Thanks a lot Christian and grettings from Croatia

Christian_W
02-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Hello sanimir,

in my mind is that there is no notification after you click yes.
The reset of the adjustment values takes some seconds.
The reset switch all settings to factory default data (see screenshot in attachment).

Greetings from Germany

sanimir
02-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Christian whether you use skype? I have some problems with the Konica and see that quite understand her. And if I should help you to contact if this is ok?
Christian, ob Sie Skype? Ich habe einige Probleme mit der Konica und sehen, dass ganz verstehen sie. Und wenn ich soll Ihnen helfen, Kontakt, wenn dies in Ordnung?
Christian dali koristiš skype? Imam neke probleme sa tom Konicom i vidim da se dosta razumijes u nju. Pa ako budem trebao pomoc da tebe kontaktiram ako je to ok?
;)
Thanks

Christian_W
02-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Hello sanimir,

sorry but I don't use skype or any other communication tools, but I think this forum is a good way to communicate.
Please use this forum to contact me and let us try to solve your problems here.

best regards
Christian

Custom Search