PDA

View Full Version : how to chip a c452/c552

Custom Search

mike e
01-31-2011, 06:53 PM
I went to fit all colour chips today on a c452 but could not find the chip !.
How do you do it ?
Please :confused:

JSC
01-31-2011, 07:21 PM
The image units that come with these machines new don't have the chips, but when you fit new iu's they do have the chips, so you can start 'chiping' them from then.

mike e
01-31-2011, 07:38 PM
That makes sense I will order some Iu's up.

cheers

bizhub1
01-31-2011, 10:31 PM
You have to take off the front cover of the IU, it is inside of that cover, just watch when you take it off, some of the IUs have a tube that has to be connected. As far as I know they all have chips in them. I just rechipped some original ones and they had chips.

JSC
01-31-2011, 10:44 PM
You have to take off the front cover of the IU, it is inside of that cover, just watch when you take it off, some of the IUs have a tube that has to be connected. As far as I know they all have chips in them. I just rechipped some original ones and they had chips.

Not sure when the cutin is but the last dozen new C452's I have set up didn't have chips in the iu's............I know some chipping companys in the Uk will now sell the loom & chips for chipping machines in the field that don't have chips in them.

bizhub1
01-31-2011, 11:07 PM
I will have to start inspecting them, I did not know that. Just took for granted they all had them. Thanks

Custom Search