PDA

View Full Version : bh223 touch screen is black

Custom Search

gauthiercla
01-31-2011, 08:39 PM
hello, i've got a problem with a brand new 223( only 200c) The touch screen stay black, the print touch is orange and the power light is green.i=I try to load system same problem, change mfp, prcb,reyb board, dc power and nothing is changei. I need help quickly please

ebm
01-31-2011, 09:21 PM
You didn't mention if you tried adjusting the display density dial above the "Accessiblility" key or if you verified the operation panel is mounted correctly and the cable is installed correctly during setup. Did you dheck the operation panel cable connector and verify the pins are not damaged?

I would try these first before messing around with the boards. If this is a new machine I would also get on the phone with Konica tech support to document this problem for any warranty claims.

HuronMan
01-31-2011, 11:33 PM
Try replacing/swapping the DIMM on the MFP board.

BIG PAPA
02-01-2011, 01:30 PM
Hate to state the obvious, but bad display? Had to replace a display on a different machine that uses the same display, same issue.

AyJayAreDii
02-01-2011, 01:42 PM
hello, i've got a problem with a brand new 223( only 200c) The touch screen stay black, the print touch is orange and the power light is green.i=I try to load system same problem, change mfp, prcb,reyb board, dc power and nothing is changei. I need help quickly please

I have had this problem but I can not remember what solved it! I will think really hard and try to get back to you

emujo
02-01-2011, 03:12 PM
We have had issues with our setup guys not securing the screws that hold the VGA cable in place. Have you checked to make sure they are fully tightned? When you tried to reload f/w, did the display come up? Emujo

gauthiercla
02-04-2011, 05:27 PM
i thank you all for your help. I've changed the touch screen, the cable but always same problem. for instance, we have changed the machine whith a new one, i try something every day when i have a moment i hope i 'll find the solution soon. your help still very precious for me so every body can send me a suggetion. thanks

gauthiercla
02-04-2011, 05:36 PM
the dimm, the mfp board were changed. wh"en i try to load f/w nothing happened the f/w wasz tested on another machine and it is ok

Custom Search