PDA

View Full Version : C351 Not printing

Custom Search

CKiiza
02-05-2011, 06:58 AM
Good day to you,
I have this C351 that is very well installed and working well, it can photocopy, print from print reports and even scan via twain. I have configured the network settings but it just wont print. when i PING it it responds very well and it shows on the printer icon "ready" though when i send prints from the PC it just wont go to the machine. I have used both the cross and straight network cables but the machine won't print. Anyone with any idea what I might be missing or that I can do to solve he problem?

Stirton.M
02-06-2011, 03:33 PM
Check your printer driver settings, under port settings, and ensure the port is set to RAW 9100. Sometimes this gets missed and the operating system uses LPR with the wrong port designation.

MADSYS
02-06-2011, 03:41 PM
Hello,
The Controller type may not be set properly. Enter into Tech Rep mode -> System 2 -> Image Controller Settings -> for the built in controller the setting would be "controller 0". For a Fiery please select "controller 1"
Good Luck

Stirton.M
02-06-2011, 05:31 PM
Hello,
The Controller type may not be set properly. Enter into Tech Rep mode -> System 2 -> Image Controller Settings -> for the built in controller the setting would be "controller 0". For a Fiery please select "controller 1"
Good Luck

The OP clearly stated he is able to scan and ping the machine. Obviously the controller type is correct.

CKiiza
02-07-2011, 05:46 AM
Thanks so much for your contributions, I was able to sort it out. a simple clearing of all data and reconfiguring the network info did the job for me. Thanks so much again.

Custom Search