PDA

View Full Version : konica1015

Custom Search

cliffhangers
02-06-2011, 11:56 AM
please i need your help on this kinica1015 it is not sending ink inside the developer i have 3 konica with this same problem.konica1216.konica1120.and konica1015.please if any one had past through this problem should help me solve mind.good day.and thanks in advance.

Luther
02-06-2011, 02:37 PM
in 47 mode code 01 check that the toner motor is working,if it is open the top of the toner hopper and stir the toner with a screwdriver the toner may be packed in the hopper and not allowing it to the developer unit,if the toner motor doesnt work in 47 mode you usaully get a code f23 i think, if not it may be the main board

MADSYS
02-06-2011, 03:16 PM
Hello,
first try checking if toner supply motor and the toner supply mechanism is operating properly by using I/O mode ( 47 mode -> code 01 -> Start key ) to make the M5 rotate.
If all works fine then you may probably have a problem with TDS sensor -> clean its surface by removing it from the bottom of the developing unit.
Finally if developer is new you may need to run the L-adjustment which initializes the TDS reading ( 47 mode -> code 51 -> Start key - it will take few minutes to adjust ).
Good Luck

Custom Search