PDA

View Full Version : BH 162

Custom Search

montana
02-06-2011, 03:44 PM
hi..konica minolta BH162 with black lines on the both sides of copy size A4..i replaced the drum & blade but still the same black lines on the copy A4.but when i changed the paper
orientation to A4R the copy come out clear with no lines...the total counter 203309..
any one seen this..i apreciate any help
thanks............................................ .......

minimerlin
02-06-2011, 06:16 PM
Sounds like either the dev unit has a problem with the drum spacers and/or the transfer roller is worn out, or the grid/charge can is dirty.
Can you see the lines on the drum? Can you post a scan of the problem print/copy?

The reason the A4R copy/prints are clean is that the paper position is then in the middle of the feed path and A4C is using all the area therefore any marks at the top and bottom of the paper will show up.

montana
02-08-2011, 04:56 PM
hi...thanks minimerlin ..please could you tell me the life counter of the transfer roller...is it time to replace it on the counter..203339
thank you...

Chip Resets SA
02-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Have you checked the mylar strips on the developer roller. Also check the dev roller spacers. Is it a solid line or broken up and wavy?

minimerlin
02-08-2011, 10:11 PM
hi...thanks minimerlin ..please could you tell me the life counter of the transfer roller...is it time to replace it on the counter..203339
thank you...Transfe roller should be changed at 150k. The white horns that run on the drum wear and then the unit can damage the drum.

montana
02-09-2011, 10:57 AM
hi...thanks mr.chip resets for reply...yes it is a solid line on the left side of copy A4 & wavy light line on the right...
hi mr.minimerlin so i should replace the transfer first then i will see what happen
thank you gentlmen ..

Custom Search