PDA

View Full Version : Sc23-09 cpp500

Custom Search

pudgi300
02-08-2011, 03:32 AM
I have a CPP500 with a SC23-09. I have 5 machines in this shop. I can't get the Transfer belt motor to run in 47 mode on any of them. What am i doing wrong ?? I put the machine in 47 mode and key in 41 P button 12,13 or 14 then start button. I can run the developer units in the 47 mode. I must be missing something to output the transfer belt motor. Any other tips on this sc code would help me a lot. The machine did have a sc45-20 the day before it got the 23-09. All the reg sensors have been cleaned and shutters are working fine in output mode. In the service manual for 47 mode it says *1 for input and *2 for output. Does anyone know what that means?

Later Pudgi300

pudgi300
02-09-2011, 03:45 AM
Went back in today and got m18 transfer belt to run in 47 mode. The problem i had was the front door was not interlocked. My problem machine i got to run in 47 mode a few times. Now it will not run. I swapped out the front cover switch assembly thinking that was my problem. One of the gray wires on the 3-wire connector off the front cover swt assmy was frayed. I can boot machine with door open and when i close door and machine runs i get the sc23-09.
Ran 3 of my other machines in 47 mode 41-14 and they work fine. Guess i will have to swap out the M18 motor. Still looking for some help. Thanks In advance.

Later Pudgi

pudgi300
02-13-2011, 06:13 PM
Went back and cleaned out the whole toner collection system and belt motor will still not run. I have also tried to run with transfer belt assmy out of machine. I have a belt motor on order. Any tips on the removel of items to remove around the printer control bd and the belt motor. It looks like quite a job. I have never had to remove parts back there.

Custom Search