PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 210 Web Interface Password Reset

Custom Search

soltec
02-08-2011, 01:32 PM
a customer of ours has changed the web interface password of a Bizhub 210 and we have tried a few things with no such luck. Does anyone have any idea how to change the web interface password.

I have already tried going into the security mode on the machine and doing an initialization and i still cannot get on to the web interface.

please help

thanks

Chip Resets SA
02-08-2011, 05:20 PM
There is NO way to reset that password. The only way to get that particular machine working again is to change the chip on the main board - but that affect all your settings including SMTP settings and total counter. You don't perhaps have an old scrapped B210? Use that chip.

soltec
02-09-2011, 11:05 AM
thanks chip, i was 95% certain i had to change the chip (nvram chip which is em103). and yes i have a spare chip from a scrapped machine, i will used that one, i just have to make sure i write down all the previous meter readings.

thanks fella!

Chip Resets SA
02-09-2011, 11:11 AM
;)

RRodgers
02-09-2011, 02:40 PM
thanks chip, i was 95% certain i had to change the chip (nvram chip which is em103). and yes i have a spare chip from a scrapped machine, i will used that one, i just have to make sure i write down all the previous meter readings.

thanks fella!

You ARE charging them right? Sounds billable to me.

Custom Search