PDA

View Full Version : FLS auto paper for Di2510f

Custom Search

aleksander
02-09-2011, 02:49 AM
Hi all, anyone know how to set the Di2510f for FLS auto paper selection?
Thank you for any sugestion.

copierdude1
02-09-2011, 03:28 AM
Enter Tech. Rep. Mode, next enter tech. rep. choice, next enter system set, next select from your 4 sizes.

Hope this helps.

aleksander
02-09-2011, 04:04 AM
Enter Tech. Rep. Mode, next enter tech. rep. choice, next enter system set, next select from your 4 sizes.

Hope this helps.
Thanks, but I did it and still doesn't work.
My customer using Di2510f without AFR19 and I want to know how to make FLS becoming auto paper beside A4. Thank you.

copierdude1
02-10-2011, 01:44 AM
Im sorry, im not understanding what your trying to accomplish. Maybe you could elaborate. What is the issue your having?

aleksander
02-14-2011, 02:23 AM
If we put the A4 paper on the original glass and then close the original cover, paper size will be detected by the Di2510 copier as A4 paper size.
The problem is if we use FLS paper (8,5 x 13), then the paper detected as A4 (not FLS). My question is, How to make the FLS paper detected as FLS paper?
Please help me. Thank you.

copierdude1
02-15-2011, 01:23 AM
You could do 2 things, either manually select the drawer that your using the 8.5 x 13, or put the paper in the bypass, set a custom paper size, but still you may have to manually select it. If you do this it will run the paper. It may automatically pick it, but im not sure. I am working on a Di3510 tommorrow, I will try several things, and will get back to you Tues. or Wed.
I checked a very good knowledgebase website and there is no history of this problem. This doesnt mean it hasent happened, it may just be an easy fix we havent thought of. If you need the service manuals for this machine, let me know how to get them to you. There are several things you can try that mat take care of this. But like I said I will try it out tommorrow and will get back with you.

aleksander
02-16-2011, 09:27 AM
You could do 2 things, either manually select the drawer that your using the 8.5 x 13, or put the paper in the bypass, set a custom paper size, but still you may have to manually select it. If you do this it will run the paper. It may automatically pick it, but im not sure. I am working on a Di3510 tommorrow, I will try several things, and will get back to you Tues. or Wed.
I checked a very good knowledgebase website and there is no history of this problem. This doesnt mean it hasent happened, it may just be an easy fix we havent thought of. If you need the service manuals for this machine, let me know how to get them to you. There are several things you can try that mat take care of this. But like I said I will try it out tommorrow and will get back with you.
Thank you very much. I'll send u a message.

Custom Search