PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7045 LCt doesn't feed

Custom Search

axyun
02-09-2011, 03:43 AM
The LCt from DB-608 of a Konica 7045 is not feeding. Ibelieve it is either the lift-up driving/lower assembly(12XU-4104, listed in Parts cat.) or clutch gears. I swapped the
LCt feed unit to 2nd tray and it worked so it's not that. I took out the trays and feed units and cheated the tray detection and it looked like the drive was turning but maybe with the feed unit in the feed unit does not turn. It feeds once in a while and if it does it is on the first copy but not after.
I don't have lower drive ass'y in stock and don't want to order unless sure as it may be expensive. I did not inspect the clutch gears (standard + lock) as I only was aware of them after returning to my place and looking in parts log. Any advise is very much appreciated except changing to another line of work. Frank/ActionPhotocopy

axyun
03-04-2011, 12:35 AM
I put another feed unit in for the LCT and the machine is now working. I was told that the other 2 might not be engaging properly for LCT feed but might still work on tray 2 feed and he was right. I guess the wear on the gear notch was more pronounced on the older feed units. Frank

Custom Search