PDA

View Full Version : CQ konica minolta cf 2002 \cuts off image (black only)

Custom Search

tmaze01
02-09-2011, 09:54 AM
Hi,
I have this this problem with a cf2002 color machine when i print out the test page (picture of all color blocks, the fish etc...) color is ok however iam getting 4 blank bands from top to bottom on a landscape configuration measuring about 1" thick each and in portrait iam getting 3 from top to bottom same thickness there was an error code of p-21 color shift test pattern, when doing a sky shot it almost looks like a barcode,any help is appreciated (machine has about 559k copies)
thanks

taylor

RRodgers
02-09-2011, 02:43 PM
Sounds like maybe a bad print head. have you tried cleaning the print head first?

tmaze01
02-09-2011, 06:04 PM
hi thanks for replying back ,i did clean the led p/h i even tried a different i/u (same result) the only thing i didnt mention earlier was that at one point the black toner was empty however the one i put in there was 1/2 full and used i didrun the atdc for black the only thing that seemed to improve was the color i took out the transfer belt to inspect /but it seemed ok . what do u think? AGAIN I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

TAYLOR

tmaze01
02-09-2011, 06:10 PM
hi thanks for replying back ,i did clean the led p/h i even tried a different i/u (same result) the only thing i didnt mention earlier was that at one point the black toner was empty however the one i put in there was 1/2 full and used i didrun the atdc for black the only thing that seemed to improve was the color i took out the transfer belt to inspect /but it seemed ok . what do u think? AGAIN I APPRECIATE YOUR HELP

TAYLOR

Custom Search