PDA

View Full Version : Jamming c500 paperjam with error j93-01

Custom Search

internetfab
02-09-2011, 04:14 PM
We continue getting a j93-01 error on heavy paper (> 200 gr/m2) from all trays? After a lot of jams we started Googleing and found-out that maybe one of te rubber-rollers is old/soft?! Are there spare-parts for this or repair sets or is it maybe something else.

Thanks in advance

Christian_W
02-09-2011, 06:34 PM
Hello internetfab,

the code J-9301 is a paperjam from the PS20 in the duplexunit.
We have often problems with this sensor, it is also possible that the problems comes from the decurlingroller.
Sometimes the reverse exit roller or it's ball bearings are damaged (65AA R705 00).
Occurs the Jam if you print with face up too?

regards
Christian

internetfab
02-09-2011, 06:57 PM
Thank you Christiaan, tomorrow i can check what you're suggesting. The face-up feature i have not tried yet (i can trie that also tomorrow). I reply than again in this thread.

internetfab
02-10-2011, 12:17 PM
I tried the face-up modus and it worked out fine. But after 125 prints the paper jammed again but than with a J72-16 error. At every print it does that and the paper jams halfway out of the fuser. After restarting a few times we don't even get it started again and we get a sc30-10 error. We don't now what to do....

Christian_W
02-10-2011, 05:58 PM
Hello internetfab,
the errorcorde says that there is a communication error from ADU Conveyance drive board.
It is possible, that the PRCB or ADU CVDB is defekt.
Check all cables and connectors between ADU and mainbody from the system.

Good luck
Christian

internetfab
02-10-2011, 07:50 PM
Hello Christian,

I checked all connectors/cables and they seem fine, i sprayed all connectors also with contact-spray. While I was doing that, i found a big part/gag of paper stucked halfway the intake for the finisher. Maybe this was causing the problem that the paper stopped halfway the fuser... The machine still don't past the sc30-10 error. Maybe i must replace a part? (http://www.copytechnet.com/forums/konica-minolta/40312-sc-30-10-a.html)

thanks again in advance for your help, i appreciate it!

Greetings,

Ben (internetfab)

Custom Search