PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous no ip address bizhub c252

Custom Search

nurney
02-15-2011, 09:08 PM
i am new to c252, after putting in admin password the no 5 in settings.. does not appear,
no netw0rk settings can be changed no ip address can be entered or seen... the cat5 is connected, green on the router and green at the led on the connection to c252.. the machine is otherwise perfect...why are the menus omitting the number 5 on the list
thank you
paud

nurney
02-15-2011, 09:17 PM
in addition ..is it a better plan to fit a usb kit....i am a novice...or are usb kits no longer available
thank you paud

aesthetics1
02-16-2011, 12:36 AM
I recommend flashing the firmware and then trying a data clear. It has fixed this problem (the data clear) in the past for me.

nurney
02-16-2011, 08:10 AM
thank you...how do i flash the firmware....
paud

luis8832
02-16-2011, 04:20 PM
you can download the firmware from the konica website if you have the access. Once you download the firmware extract the file, once extracted there should be a .tar file, you copy that to a usb stick which has been formatted in fat32. Once you are done on the side of the unit there should be a screw which once removed shows a usb slot. That is the slot where u flash up the firmware. Shut the unit off, install usb stick and turn on. For more details u should get the service manual, it shows u step by step the procedure. Hope this helps u out.

mrwho
02-16-2011, 04:39 PM
Remember that the Network Menu only appears some minutes after powering the machine's main switch - if you go to the Admin menu right after turning the machine on you need to wait for the menu to appear.

Otherwise, I had to solve that problem once by using the NVRAM reset software to reinitialize the machine's NIC.

nurney
02-16-2011, 10:21 PM
thank you...will need to call in tech but i will know what he is about...
paud

Custom Search