PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Cyon color printing problem CF2002

Custom Search

minoltakee
02-16-2011, 08:24 PM
Hello, I need someone's help who know to solve my problem. Last time when a paper was jammed during copying both side, I pulled it out by hands. After that, my Minolta CF2002 has had problem in color printing. only cyon color does not fit exactly on the image as the attached picture shows. In order to fix the problem, I have changed lots of parts including Fuser assembly unit, Cyon imaging unit, and transfer belt unit. However, same result shows. Can anybody help me? 8439

fixthecopier
02-16-2011, 10:41 PM
The print head is most likely the culprit.

JSC
02-16-2011, 11:22 PM
The LED's are well known for going down on his model, swap the cyan with the one of the others and see what you get.

minoltakee
02-16-2011, 11:43 PM
Thanks for your reply. I am very new technician. What is the LED? Where is it? How to change it? Please, let me know. Thanks again.

The LED's are well known for going down on his model, swap the cyan with the one of the others and see what you get.

tmaze01
02-17-2011, 04:34 AM
hi
i just have a question regarding removal of printhead from a cf2002 i have been lucky to remove one from a junk stripped down one and ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME? it didnt take that long (however this machine looks like a palm tree wires brackets etc.. everything is exposed ) is there a standard procedure to remove an led p/h without gutting the machine out. any help is appreciated

JSC
02-17-2011, 07:50 AM
This is a LED machine it does not use a laser to wright the image on the drums it uses LED's, from memory to remove the LED bed you take out the iu's and transfer belt, open both side doors, remove the waste bottle, remove the rear side cover to unplug the led bed, remove the 2 holding screws, push in and turn the iu drive couplings a 1/4 of a turn so they stay pushed in, then pull out the led bed from the waste bottle side of the machine. Then the fun bit is removing/swaping the leds from the led bed.

Good luck

fixthecopier
02-17-2011, 10:18 AM
Thanks for your reply. I am very new technician. What is the LED? Where is it? How to change it? Please, let me know. Thanks again.

The LED or printhead sits under the drum units. When you pull the drums out, it is the strip that you clean with the wand in the door.

Custom Search