PDA

View Full Version : skew from cassete 5 in bizhub 6500

Custom Search

gang1110
02-17-2011, 06:31 PM
i got customer that complain that when she used only cass 5 from the pfu the direction

from when the machine print goes up and down you can see the margin(from top)

not equal from one print to other and sometimes it can print ok what can be the problem?

bigdcopy
02-18-2011, 02:07 AM
Turn off the auto centering then put 11x17 paper in tray 5 and center the image if you go to the service mode and the centering is a large distance off 0 you may have to set the number to 0 then manually center the tray. Rember to set the lift lock so you can move the alignment gears while the tray is out. When you get it close you can use the service mode to bring it in closer I had to do this to one of my machines remember use 11x17 paper not 12x18 it does not work correctly.

gang1110
02-18-2011, 10:11 AM
turn off the auto centering from the sys setting -> sofrware dipsw ? and i sholud take out the tray ?

bigdcopy
02-18-2011, 01:19 PM
system setting softswitch 26 bit 4 to 0

you don't have to pull the tray - right side panel of tray is removable on left side is the blue knob loosen and shift it to the front

loosen the gear rack and move the rear paper side guide one tooth at a time (don't forget to loosen the top locks)

for electronic centering go to
1. "Service Mode Menu screen"

Press [01 Machine Adjustment].

2. "Machine Adjustment Menu screen"
Press [01 Printer Adjustment].

3. "Printer Adjustment Menu screen"
Press [02 Centering Adjustment].

4. "Centering Adjustment screen"
Press [up arrow] or [down arrow] to select the item you want to adjust, and press [COPY].
This adjustment can be performed for each feed tray (trays, ADU), paper size (large, small, 81/2 x 51/2 (trays
1 to 5) ), and paper type (plain paper, thick paper).

Note
• Large size: 300 mm and more (sub-scanning direction)
• Small size: Less than 300 mm (sub-scanning direction)
• Thick paper: Paper weight 106 g/m2 and more

5. "Copy screen"
Set the copy according to the item that has been adjusted and press the Start key to output a test pattern
(No. 16).

6. Fold the output page in half in main scanning direction, and check the discrepancy from the center line of
the print.
Standard value 0 ± 1.5mm or less

7. When the value is not within the standard value, press [SERVICE].

8. "Centering Adjustment screen"
Enter a value through the numeric buttons and press [<<SET].
Setting range: -40 (image in back) to +40 (image in front) 1 step = 0.1 mm

This should get you there

Custom Search