PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous How can i set Bizhub C252 to print only in BLACK color from touch panel.

Custom Search

whiskas_thedogg
02-18-2011, 10:18 AM
Hello
Can any one tell me, how can i set Konica Minolta Bizhub c252 to print only black color from the touch panel.
The default setting is AutoColor, and i want to set the black color to be default, but i can not find the settings for that.
Thanks

rprem
02-18-2011, 11:08 AM
u can make it to single color mode to take black print outs,setting is in the autocolor mode only

huntergazz
02-18-2011, 11:26 AM
Hi,

when you click on autocolour it will bring up a manu where you can select black only. After selecting this you press utility counter > user settings > copier settings > default settings > current settings, then ok and exit menus. when you press the reset key it will lock black as default.

you can also do this for any other settings you need, such as duplex etc

whiskas_thedogg
02-18-2011, 12:30 PM
Thanks man, u made my day. King Regards
Hi,

when you click on autocolour it will bring up a manu where you can select black only. After selecting this you press utility counter > user settings > copier settings > default settings > current settings, then ok and exit menus. when you press the reset key it will lock black as default.

you can also do this for any other settings you need, such as duplex etc

Custom Search