PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub C250 P27

Custom Search

dickierock
02-21-2011, 09:38 AM
Hi all,
We only have 2 of these machines in the field so our expierience of them is limited.I was hoping to rely a bit on the knowledge of you guys before I completly dismantle this machine.
So the problem I have is a P27 error code causing very light images.The service manual refers it as 2nd Image Transfer ATVC failure.The manual suggests replacing the transfer belt unit (done) and then checking the contacts (done,I think!),after that the manual points to the hv board and after that the main board.I am reluctant to start stripping out the machine until I get the opinions of you guys with more expierience on these machines than me.Hopefully it is something that can be rectified easily.Many thanks in advance.

huntergazz
02-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Hi,

On the door there is a roller with a gear on the left hand side. Check that the roller is in good condition, check that the gear is intact and the pin inside the gear is still there. i have had a lot of problems with the gear falling off or slipping and the pin falling off.

KM_Service
02-21-2011, 11:19 PM
Underneath the belt at right hand side there are two sensors looking up at the edge of the belt , covered when the rh door is open, two thin black levers uncover them(below belt rh door , belt still in situ)
Clean the lens (left & right) should solve your P27 warning.( gradation adjust when its cleared)

Custom Search