PDA

View Full Version : C203 P6 P9 P21

Custom Search

kokkerbrick
02-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Hello.

I have a C203 which popped up C4552 Laser malfunction (M).I changed defect laser , machine gets ready to copy but pops up Alert Code P6 P9 and then P21.Machine prints but cyan and black is blank.Yellow & Magenta print normally.Made test print from Tech.Rep.
Yellow magenta print normally , Cyan Black tottaly blank.

Any idea would be helpful.

albasoul06
02-22-2011, 11:50 AM
Replace Transfer Belt Kit and re-seat connections on PRCB and HV unit. Swap magenta PH with cyan PH to see if problem follows.

eric
02-22-2011, 07:14 PM
are you checked the position of your lasers after having changed them?

fishleg
02-22-2011, 10:06 PM
Did you take all the lasers out to replace the magenta or just the one ? I'd check your ribbons you might not sat them all the way in or caught them on your way out.

Horrible job I've only ever managed to replace one without taking them all out and do it from right to left cuts my hands to bits every time.

JSC
02-22-2011, 10:44 PM
Hello.

I have a C203 which popped up C4552 Laser malfunction (M).I changed defect laser , machine gets ready to copy but pops up Alert Code P6 P9 and then P21.Machine prints but cyan and black is blank.Yellow & Magenta print normally.Made test print from Tech.Rep.
Yellow magenta print normally , Cyan Black tottaly blank.

Any idea would be helpful.

Its one of the flat cables not seated correctly, seen it a few times. Don't forget to check the flat cable on the board next to the yellow iu, sometimes this gets pulled without you knowing it while your fafing around trying to get one of the lazers out.

stevelau
02-23-2011, 03:21 AM
Possible that the PH was not proper sit. Do check the connection of PH.

Custom Search