PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Microsoft Issue - Paper does not come out of selected tray.

Custom Search

ignacio.cortez
03-01-2011, 04:39 AM
Has anyone encountered or better yet, figure out a fix for this issue, I've seen it on all brands I've worked with (KonicaMinolta, KyoceraMita, Ricoh(All flavors), HP (Konica engine), Panasonic, Sharp......etc)

Retrieve a document, or in some cases, "Crystal Reports" report gets created, lets say, you select the MFP's MP/Bypass Tray, and the print out is pulled out of the default tray.

But, when printing a Website from IE, Firefox....etc, or anything from Notepad, or even creating a new document and saving it, the print comes out of the selected source.

I seemed to remember I read somewhere that it was a MS glitch, the print settings get saved with the document, then it seems it is always going to be printed that way, the only workaround I have found so far (for docs anyways) is, creating a new doc, copy & pasting the document form a saved doc to the new one, then save it and it will print right. Problem is, it is not really effective, since the companies have tons of these files and need to print them however they please to print them.

Any fixes that any of you knows?

SGT_Snacks-64
03-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Don't know if you've tried this, but in Microsoft Office, usually in the Page Layout (or something along those lines) you can specify a Paper Tray from there.

:\ hmm... My 2 Cents

Custom Search