PDA

View Full Version : First Network Fax BH250

Custom Search

JR2ALTA
03-03-2011, 04:03 AM
Installed Network Fax from CD. It loaded a GUI called "Network Fax for Windows", and a CUIPS port.

I entered the copier's IP address in setting called "Fax IP Address" within the GUI.

I don't get any errors, but every fax I send out just prints at the machine and never gets transmitted.

Thanks in advance.

Hansoon
03-03-2011, 06:16 AM
Which operating system?

Hans

mo0651
03-03-2011, 02:11 PM
I am pretty sure that it just doesn't work. Look for a tech bulletin. Even the BH222 Still did not network fax. We had this issue. And got it replaced by KonMin after haggling.

aesthetics1
03-03-2011, 05:37 PM
There is an article in the knowledge base about this. There are two possibly solutions. Enabling Gateway TX I believe, and updating firmware to the most recent levels. (make sure you use the correct phase version, as there are two based on the serial numbers of those machines, I believe, all from memory, sorry.)

aleksander
03-07-2011, 04:47 AM
Installed Network Fax from CD. It loaded a GUI called "Network Fax for Windows", and a CUIPS port.

I entered the copier's IP address in setting called "Fax IP Address" within the GUI.

I don't get any errors, but every fax I send out just prints at the machine and never gets transmitted.

Thanks in advance.
Go to your MFP, Press utility/Counter - Admin Management - Enter password - Admin 2 - Network Setting - Basic Setting - Scanner Setting. Change the Gateway TX to Allow.
Try it.

Custom Search