PDA

View Full Version : Bizhub 421 2 black lines and shadowing

Custom Search

DadO
03-03-2011, 08:25 PM
Counter 670K. Drum fine. developer fresh. Copier have 2 black lines. Hers an image:

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=explorer&chrome=true&srcid=0B2Z8JsO7iPb_NDdmZWExYTctMGQ0ZC00MWIxLTg0OWE tNjRkZWFlZTJkOGMy&hl=en

When printing, everything is ok. When I increase density by one block i got 2 lines. The more I increase problem is bigger as u can see on page 4 where density is set to maximum.

I didn't clean anything since i promised to go tomorrow (lazines :D). I will check scanner path to see is there anything on scanning path.

Any more suggestion on this problem would be greatly appreciated!

THX!

minimerlin
03-03-2011, 08:55 PM
Are the lines in the feed direction or crosswise? If in feed direction looks like dirty grid/charge wire.

CraigW
03-03-2011, 11:39 PM
Make sure the end of the charge corona is pushed all the way down and latched properly & PCL lamp plugged in at other end of corona assy.

jsw2k
03-04-2011, 12:45 AM
If it's OK when printing, but not OK with copying, your problem is optical. A lot of modern techs don't pay attention to the optical components, but they really mess you up.

Take off the glass and clean *all* the optical components; at least 2 to 3 mirrors, reflectors, etc.

minimerlin
03-04-2011, 07:34 PM
If it's OK when printing, but not OK with copying, your problem is optical. A lot of modern techs don't pay attention to the optical components, but they really mess you up.

Take off the glass and clean *all* the optical components; at least 2 to 3 mirrors, reflectors, etc.I missed the part about Print ok! Dooh!

978jose
09-10-2013, 06:47 PM

Take off the glass and clean *all* the optical components; at least 2 to 3 mirrors, reflectors, etc.

Hi, I have the same problem, I already clean all optics components and is the same, it's ok when printing, but when copying is like 2 inches black.
Any suggestions please

brent
09-11-2013, 06:30 PM
did you get this resolved? you guys are on the right track. those lines really look to me like corona wires. but also the optics as well. in the old days in this situation with the old 5320 machines you could adjust the aperature. but these newer machines don't have this option.

if you havent cleaned the optics and you asked for help. then it turns out to be the optics because of laziness. you will be emberrassed.. lol

brent

978jose
09-12-2013, 03:25 PM
did you get this resolved? you guys are on the right track. those lines really look to me like corona wires. but also the optics as well. in the old days in this situation with the old 5320 machines you could adjust the aperature. but these newer machines don't have this option.

if you havent cleaned the optics and you asked for help. then it turns out to be the optics because of laziness. you will be emberrassed.. lol

brent

Jajaja. That's right. We cleaned all optics components but still is unresolved. We tried many things already on it. (New pcb, corona wire assy, drum, developer) but is the same. When print is ok, but when copying is bad... Any other suggestion?

Custom Search