PDA

View Full Version : Please hellp me C350

Custom Search

shady1988
03-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Hello dear all !
I have this problem with Konica Minolta C350:
- I have change the IUs 4 colors and after 10000 prints I have see a scratches on the PC drum of the yellow unit too much like this pic 8740 ,Cyan unit a little bit and magenta else black unit.
*By the way I see there is a toner fallen down from wast toner exit of the IUs.
- and I late the time for changing the ozone filter and paper dust remover because I don't have them now and I use compatible toner from KATUN co ,So is those can make this problem.
Please help dear all and many thanks ...best regards

shady1988
03-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Please guise !!
Help me I'm really hot to fix this problem :(

acusso1234
03-05-2011, 02:02 PM
My customers all use original toner. Maybe this is the reason why I never seen this. The other thing i'd like to say you is to check the point of tranfer belt that meet the waste toner bottle. Maibe it is not open or broken.

CT Copier Repair
03-05-2011, 04:49 PM
oem Toner
always OEM toner on production color machines
and the waste toner system needs to be cleaned and filters changed ASAP

stevelau
03-06-2011, 10:05 AM
If there is toners spilling, most likely the toners is not compatible. Try service/clean up the C350. If the drum already scratch, then you can't do much but to change a new set in and put in new CMYK toner(original) and see whether this happen.

karim-tech
03-07-2011, 05:21 PM
try to use an origibal toner for that u can use the toner of C6500 or C5501 with a nice price
also u have to do an graddation adjust befors u have to initialise the graddation
call the service mode and imagnig process adjust go to stabilizer and then start

before u change the toner try to lose all the rest of the bad toner by copying more of color

empiru
03-07-2011, 07:10 PM
I've seen IUs like this many times. The reason - most likely the comatible toner from KATUN. All our clients use this type of toner, obviously because it is cheaper. So, what we do is, we clean the drums with a cloth full of alcohol (I'm sorry, I don't know the exact term - it's a solution that contains 99,6% pure alcohol).
Of course, after another... let's say 10.000 prints, the drum will look the same as it looks now. So, if you want to repair this problem once and for all, I too suggest that you change the toner and use OEM from now on.
Good Luck!

Hemlock
03-07-2011, 07:48 PM
If the customer is buying the Katun toner, bill them. They'll learn quick.
If the boss is buying Katun toner and shipping to customers, enjoy the job security.

Custom Search