PDA

View Full Version : Di 470 MINOLTA

Custom Search

KHAN
07-09-2007, 04:40 AM
Hi,
TWO MONTHS AGO I REPLACE DRUM,BLADE AND DEVELOPER IN THE Di 470 COPIER, AFTER MAKING 10000 COPIES I GET COPY WITH BACK GROUND LIKE BOIS BROBLUM, I CHECKED EVERY THING BUT VAIN,THEN I PUT THE OLD DRUM IN THE COPIER IT WORKS GOOD,
THEN I TRY THE NEW DRUM AN OTHER COPIER THERE ALSO I GET THE SAME RESULT WITH DARK BACK GROUND,THIS A OPC DRUM I CHANGE THE VG VALUE AND ATDC ,REFINE ,BUT STILL WITH DARK BACK GROUND. SO I NEED ANY SUGGESTION ?
THANKS,

wagon
07-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Sounds like it is overtoning! Set the toner level lower (can't remember how-sorry!) and run some skyshots to drop the toner level to what you like. Then redo the ATDC setup. Maybe clean the AIDC sensor too - F5?

Hope this helps.

KHAN
07-10-2007, 06:14 AM
thanks For Reply,i Already Did This F5 And F8 And Clean The Atdc Sensor Also. When I Put The Old Drum The Result Comes Good But With New Drum It Give Copy With Back Ground.

wagon
07-10-2007, 06:28 AM
OK... Have you checked the drum earth? Also, the bias pin on the mag roller (check contact in machine body is clean and check pin for wear).. I still think it might be overtoning. What are the heavy solids like?

Scott_Lewis
07-10-2007, 02:43 PM
thanks For Reply,i Already Did This F5 And F8 And Clean The Atdc Sensor Also. When I Put The Old Drum The Result Comes Good But With New Drum It Give Copy With Back Ground.

Where did you get the new drum? Is it a real Minolta drum or an after market drum? You might try increasing the charge voltage and/or the bias voltage for the background.

Custom Search