PDA

View Full Version : People Any portuguese technician !!!!!

Custom Search

mrwho
03-07-2011, 02:54 PM
hello all ...it have any Portuguese technician like me her in our copytechnet ....l open this thread and l wait the answering .....:rolleyes:

User Name
03-07-2011, 03:19 PM
I can't help but think I've seen a thread similar to this one before. :confused:

mrwho
03-07-2011, 03:20 PM
I'm bored...

User Name
03-07-2011, 03:24 PM
That guy may be completely clueless to what everyone is saying but at least he's polite.

I'm bored...

Sorry to hear that. Slow day?

mrwho
03-07-2011, 03:34 PM
Somewhat - I'm fixing machines (or trying to) but the constant warming up, stabilizing and whatnot is making me yawn to no end...

User Name
03-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Really? Most machines don't take more than a few minutes to warm up and by stabilizing I assume you mean developer (I call it calibrating). I'll admit that can seem to last forever sometimes but, in my case, that's probably because I just stare at the machine and let my mind go completely blank while I wait for it to finish. I do that a lot, actually.;)

mrwho
03-08-2011, 02:03 AM
Really? Most machines don't take more than a few minutes to warm up and by stabilizing I assume you mean developer (I call it calibrating). I'll admit that can seem to last forever sometimes but, in my case, that's probably because I just stare at the machine and let my mind go completely blank while I wait for it to finish. I do that a lot, actually.;)

This time it involved a lot of turning off and on and stuff like that... and I was really bored, in case I didn't make that clear.

Custom Search