PDA

View Full Version : need Bizhub 600 firmware.

Custom Search

mrchoc
03-10-2011, 03:20 PM
hello,

I have a problem with my copier bizhub600, photocopying works fine but when I try to get into the menus the machine displays "warming up please wait"and it remains like this until I turn it off ,I think I need firmware to reset the machine, otherwise if there is any other solution please help me.

thank you in advance

mrwho
03-10-2011, 05:36 PM
hello,

I have a problem with my copier bizhub600, photocopying works fine but when I try to get into the menus the machine displays "warming up please wait"and it remains like this until I turn it off ,I think I need firmware to reset the machine, otherwise if there is any other solution please help me.

thank you in advance

Is the drum unit and its sensors clean?

mrchoc
03-11-2011, 12:45 PM
Is the drum unit and its sensors clean?

yes , it is clean , i also have a remarque when the machine is turned off for a long time , it works fine when i turn it on and print as much as i want , the toner cartridge is spinning but when turned off , and turned on right after it wont work . the test mode works in administrator mode
thank you

RockETop
03-14-2011, 02:39 AM
I would try a LVPS first.

mrchoc
03-22-2011, 01:50 PM
the problem is the toner, I got a new original cartridge, and it works very well. thank you

mrwho
03-22-2011, 02:43 PM
the problem is the toner, I got a new original cartridge, and it works very well. thank you

Thank you for coming back with the solution - it will no doubt help other with the same problem.

Reps to you!

Custom Search