PDA

View Full Version : Jamming KM Bizhub C351 Paper Jam Error, but no paper

Custom Search

RichGK0215
03-11-2011, 03:15 PM
I recently moved my Konica Minolta Bizhub C351 and as soon as I plugged it up in its new location and turned it on, I received an error message saying there was a paper jam. "Remove misfed paper at the circle." Problem is, there is NO paper anywhere in the machine, not even in the trays when we moved it. It was working just fine before we moved it, but now I can't do anything. I have checked every possible place for small scraps of paper and have found none. Is it possible I messed up a sensor in the move? Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

mo0651
03-11-2011, 05:04 PM
showing in doc feed or side? On side of copier by registration roller, there is a paperdust brush that gets a lot of dust and sensor can read that as paper. Document feeder sensors can get real dusty and say that also.

Zeldaman
03-11-2011, 05:11 PM
Hi there!
There´s also the possibility that one of paperactuatorsprings is out of place. Or, another wc scenario is that the whole sensor is unclipped(hard to see!)
Greetings...

RichGK0215
03-11-2011, 05:21 PM
I actually figured it out. I just unplugged and plugged in the finisher to the copier and it went right away. Don't know why I didn't try that before. Thanks for your help.

Custom Search