PDA

View Full Version : Miscellaneous Bizhub 750; FK502 Some faxes received are cut off

Custom Search

Imagetech
03-16-2011, 03:59 PM
I have a fax system that is acting strangely. Some faxes, not all, are being cut off on the top as though they are being received in the 8.5X11 direction but saving in the 8.5X11R format (example: turn off auto rotation and force print 8.5X11 onto 8.5X11R paper) . This problem started when an additional fax kit was added to the machine. Checked the KM Knowledgebase with no success. Any ideas?

mrwho
03-17-2011, 08:42 AM
I have a fax system that is acting strangely. Some faxes, not all, are being cut off on the top as though they are being received in the 8.5X11 direction but saving in the 8.5X11R format (example: turn off auto rotation and force print 8.5X11 onto 8.5X11R paper) . This problem started when an additional fax kit was added to the machine. Checked the KM Knowledgebase with no success. Any ideas?

Since it's been doing that since the beginning, I'd start by going through the installation procedures and see if something wasn't done or wasn't done properly. Also check the user ajustments in the fax section, there should be something there that could be related.

Custom Search