PDA

View Full Version : Konika di650 how i confing the ip please help

Custom Search

jortega
07-17-2007, 02:52 PM
ok i have a minolta di650 and i print the report on the report say ip 127.0.0.1 and with that ip is almost impossible to conect to the admin.

How i enter to the admin on the web or how i change the ip the have access to the printer please i need this big help.

rileycp
07-17-2007, 04:24 PM
put the ip into the wed brouser and it should bring up the web interface page and you can go from there. if it doesn't then you may need to reset the network card to it put back to default then try again.

jortega
07-17-2007, 05:43 PM
yes i did do that i reset the network card and i type the ip the configuration give me. but the ip is 127.0.0.1 this ip mean myself ummmm i don't know if explaing my self but the 127.0.0.1 is the same machine how i change this by the browser is not working and if i connect a laptop directly to the printer nothing happend please help me to enter to the admin of my di650 minolta.

jortega
07-17-2007, 05:56 PM
this issue happen cause i reset on the admin the options there was to reset i did try to help my self to setup the scanner but what i did't is worse know i can't login to the admin nothing i can't print either please need help thanks...

rileycp
07-17-2007, 06:57 PM
ok well i'm not quite sure on that one but i can give you the a phone number of a company named A R C they have helped me in the past with setup issues.
1-800-304-5933 ask for cisco

Scott_Lewis
07-18-2007, 01:31 AM
this issue happen cause i reset on the admin the options there was to reset i did try to help my self to setup the scanner but what i did't is worse know i can't login to the admin nothing i can't print either please need help thanks...

You never mentioned which print controller you have on this machine. The configuration sheet you printed out will tell you. There are at least two different models of controllers. By default there are no passwords needed to get into the pro or the e controllers to perform setup.

You could use ARP to temporarily set the IP address from a PC. Otherwise, the easiest way to set the desired address is from the copier console using the print display at the copier mode button.

Custom Search