PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone used Riso's Color Separation software CS2000?

Custom Search

ddude
03-18-2011, 06:13 AM
I have acquired a few of these complete packages, complete with software and manual, and this really looks cool! With this software, you can use your Riso machine and your color drums to easily create multicolor prints! This software will help to make multiple runs through your machine a simple task- you can now tell your clients that you can do two-color flyers, or multi-color presentations, for an additional cost, and let the software worry about the hard work- this software works with Windows XP, and 2000, and older versions, probably works in compatibility mode, for newer versions.
The concept is this:
Take a one page flyer, advertisement, or ad-you want two colors, right? Using this software, you can separate the text, manipulating what color goes where, and create a multi-color presentation without a lot of tablework!~!

Please PM me if you are interested in trying this software on your Riso. It will require an internal controller (like the RP style) OR the SC3500 operating system. If you have a different style controller,it may still operate well, just PM me and we will assist in trying this out.
Separating the artwork into two plates- re-running the printed page through the unit for two color separation, all in a simple-to-use software package=easy money???

Lovenice
07-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Hello, does it works with RN machines? I'd like to use it...

ddude
07-03-2011, 05:30 AM
Yes- what this software does is to allow you to edit an original page into two separate images, which you use to create masters for, then run the same sheets of paper through your machine twice- once with the first color drum, then again with your second color. In effect, you are dual-printing, allowing some time between runs for the ink to dry. If your RN has a print controller it should work fine.

Lovenice
07-03-2011, 12:01 PM
Hi ddude, thanks a lot. Does it also separate a color picture and make halftones?

ddude
07-07-2011, 04:44 AM
No, it's simpler than that, I think- Think of it as a cut/paste type of application-remove an image or title from the page, change color, then reverse the procedure-add back the image or title while removing the text.

Lovenice
07-07-2011, 06:41 AM
Thanks a lot. I've downloaded a copy of this software from this forum and I'd like to try it, as I'm not sure it works with my riso or with my computer... Do you have a serial key? Thanks a lot

akbareshghi
07-21-2011, 05:09 AM
which models of riso has two drum(two-color) and print controller for supporting software of Color separation CS2000?
i want to buy one machine that support this software?
the best suggestion is important for me
thanks a lot

Lovenice
07-21-2011, 07:42 AM
Riso mz prints two colors toghether

Custom Search