PDA

View Full Version : konica bh 350 boots to logo screen please wait then to logo screen

Custom Search

ameritech
03-20-2011, 05:00 AM
hello everone,
after changing ip address of machine, it ask to reboot copier, so I did, now it goes to
that screen, I am going to try to reinstall firmware, can a 4gig compact flash be use
for this or it must be 128mg. Appreciate any suggestions Thanks in advance

stevelau
03-20-2011, 09:45 AM
128MB will be better but have not tried 4G...

ameritech
03-23-2011, 06:12 AM
Thank you Steve for your input. I got a hold of the scandisk 128mg and copy just the firmware files to it, but when I tried to boot from the flash card, nothing happens. According to the manual, I shut down the machine with the main switch, I then insert card,
turn subpower on, then main power. Can someone verify if this is correct. Also does the copier need an old firmware in the machine to update the firmware to a newer version. Thank you

jackson007
03-26-2011, 07:36 AM
if u instal firm ware with 128mb cf card ,is it ok.if not u have to instal nvram also.

KM7155
03-26-2011, 11:26 AM
if the machine did not start the firmware installation, maybe ur CF card is not compatible (low posibility). i have reflash my Bizhub250 with the step below,
off the machine, insert the CF card, then switch all the power switch ( main switch and sub-switch) to ON position, then only power On the machine from the power source from the wall plug. this method never fail me.

tech51
03-26-2011, 12:37 PM
Thank you Steve for your input. I got a hold of the scandisk 128mg and copy just the firmware files to it, but when I tried to boot from the flash card, nothing happens. According to the manual, I shut down the machine with the main switch, I then insert card,
turn subpower on, then main power. Can someone verify if this is correct. Also does the copier need an old firmware in the machine to update the firmware to a newer version. Thank you

Make sure the cf card is formatted in fat 16 or fat before copying files on to it. The machine will not recognise a card formatted in Fat 32 or ntfs...

aleksander
03-28-2011, 04:58 AM
hello everone,
after changing ip address of machine, it ask to reboot copier, so I did, now it goes to
that screen, I am going to try to reinstall firmware, can a 4gig compact flash be use
for this or it must be 128mg. Appreciate any suggestions Thanks in advance
format your CF card using KM Firmware Imaging toolkit.

Custom Search