PDA

View Full Version : Kyocera Mita FS-C5016N need a service manual

Custom Search

bob6313
03-21-2011, 02:26 PM
Hi, Looking for a service manual for this model, the waste toner bottle lock (holder) is broke and also needs a cyan drum leaking leaving toner drops on page even when printing b/w. Would be very grateful for any help, needing part numbers and instructions on how to change these parts thanks

aragul
03-21-2011, 04:22 PM
I just jam a penny between the top of the toner bottle and the machine to get it to stay in. The part that breaks is really hard to replace.

Are the cyan spots usually towards the left and right edges of the page? The developer seals tend to get full of toner and start dropping onto the page, so I take them out and tip them over a trash can. And then I cover the multi-colored mess with paper so the customer doesn't freak out about dumping $.10 worth of toner. The dev units are pretty easy to take out: just remove the toners, unplug the 3-pin connectors on the right side, and unlock 2 gray things on each side and pull up.

JustManuals
03-21-2011, 07:43 PM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Custom Search