PDA

View Full Version : Error Code Bizhub 751

Custom Search

Marodon
03-23-2011, 11:03 PM
I have a Bizhub 751 which gives the code C-2302 at start up.
This code refers to a problem with the cleaning section cooling fan.
The manual lists possible faulty parts as the fan itself, the printer control board and the ADU drive board all of which have been replaced with no joy.

When you turn on the main switch you get the sand glass as normal but then when the display changes to the Konicaminolta logo all three led's on the User Box, Fax/Scan and Copy buttons stay on - then the error code C-2302 is displayed.

I know the three led's staying on is not right and wonder has anybody ever seen it.

Thanks.

Mr Spock
03-24-2011, 12:51 AM
Did you do the trouble reset after changing parts? If not then I would try it. Also make sure you changed the correct fan.

alex.imagemax
07-05-2011, 10:00 PM
I'm exactly the same problem in a BH600 and the ADU boards were already Printer replace with a fan without exito.Tambem did reset after the exchange of cards but nothing worked, if anyone has any tips thanks.

ineo+6501
07-06-2011, 07:06 AM
I've had this code on several 750/751 with over 1mil on the clock. Just replaced the fan itself everytime and that fixed the problem.
The fan sits above the duct into the cleaning unit at the front of the machine.

Marodon
07-06-2011, 11:30 PM
In my case it turned out to be the power supply - nothing in service man pointed at the PU but PU sored it.

Custom Search