PDA

View Full Version : Di 2510

Custom Search

KHAN
07-21-2007, 05:08 AM
HI, I HAVE Di 2510 IT RUNS FOR 167200 COPIES NOW I WANT TO REPLACE THE DRUM,CLEANING BLADE AND DEVELOPER,WHEN I WANT TO ENTER THE SERVICE MODE ,AFTER PRESSING THE UTILITY+METER COUNT THE COPIER ASK FOR CODE I ENTER EIGHT TIMES 0 AND THEN END I GET THE TECH MODE AND I REPLACE THE KIT,
THE QUESTION IS CAN I CHANGE THAT PASS WORD. I WANT TO ENTER MY OWN CHOICE PASS WORD ?

IN THE DEVELOPER UNIT THERE IS A FUSE WHAT IS IT FOR , I JUST REPLACE THE DEVELPOER AND RUN F8 . WHEN AND WHY WE CHANGE THE FUSE ,
PLEASE I NEED HELP FOR THIS
THANKS TO ALL

Rudi
07-28-2007, 12:41 PM
It Is Very Dangerous Playing With That Code , Because If Maybe You Forget Or Maybe Leave Without Anyone Knowing The Code It Is Quite A Process To Get Into The Mode As You Have To Either Replace A Board Or Down Grade Your Firmware To A Specific Earlier Version And Then Upgrade It Again In Sequence. But I Will However Check And Get Back To You On That I Think It Is Somewhere In The Warm Rastart Menu. As For The Fuse I Have Never Seen It Myself.

wagon
07-29-2007, 12:07 AM
The Di2510 has no fuse in the image unit. If there is something in there, behind the plug, it will most likely be a resistor. Don't touch it - you don't need to! And I agree with Rudi : leave the password standard - if you change it, and forget it later, it will only cause problems.

KHAN
07-30-2007, 04:37 AM
thanks For Your Help,yes It Is A Resister In The Unit,what Is It For ?

wagon
07-30-2007, 05:16 AM
I would guess the resistor is just there to tell the machine that
A) An image unit is in the machine
B) The image unit is the correct type

Kendall.

Rudi
07-30-2007, 03:20 PM
OK , i found out about the password change it is the security mode i.o.w you go into the service mode and then push stop 9 then it will give you the option , have fun.

KHAN
07-31-2007, 05:02 AM
thanks For Your Kind Help.
god Bless You All ?

wagon
07-31-2007, 05:23 AM
That is OK! Anytime I can help I will!

Kendall.

Rudi
07-31-2007, 07:24 PM
More Than Welcome Bro, Apreciaciate The 2510 , As It Might Be One Of The Last Minolta Machines We Will See.

halia_merah
10-01-2007, 04:08 PM
HI, I HAVE Di 2510 IT RUNS FOR 167200 COPIES NOW I WANT TO REPLACE THE DRUM,CLEANING BLADE AND DEVELOPER,WHEN I WANT TO ENTER THE SERVICE MODE ,AFTER PRESSING THE UTILITY+METER COUNT THE COPIER ASK FOR CODE I ENTER EIGHT TIMES 0 AND THEN END I GET THE TECH MODE AND I REPLACE THE KIT,
THE QUESTION IS CAN I CHANGE THAT PASS WORD. I WANT TO ENTER MY OWN CHOICE PASS WORD ?

IN THE DEVELOPER UNIT THERE IS A FUSE WHAT IS IT FOR , I JUST REPLACE THE DEVELPOER AND RUN F8 . WHEN AND WHY WE CHANGE THE FUSE ,
PLEASE I NEED HELP FOR THIS
THANKS TO ALL

I'm Agreed with Rudi. It's very dangerous to change your service mode code.And I don't think It can be change for this previous model.But You can change admin password that default is 00000000.

Roozga
07-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Ok, what if the previous service have changed this service mode password - what else can I do? Can anybody write the procedure?

Hansoon
07-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Slightly off-topic but I have a Bizhub 350 where the previous tech (I took over this account) have changed the tech password. The bloke is not available anymore or not willing (customer is not clear about that) to tell us the password. Customer stopped having maintenance done on his machine by that previous company cause they where notoriously late and sloppy in responding service calls.

Question: Any other way to reset the tech password without changing boards as KonicaMinolta states in the tech manual?

Hans

Custom Search