PDA

View Full Version : C-14A3

Custom Search

skirt_chaser
07-24-2007, 05:13 PM
I have this error code on a Konica 7115. She states that she smells something burning, so I had her turn it off. I can't find this code in any of my documentation, so if all else fails I will take a trip to her location to check and see if she has reported the code to me accurately and check the machine. I'd like to be able to take repair items with me if possible, though, and avoid a second trip. Any help is always appreciated.

skirt_chaser
07-25-2007, 07:00 PM
C14A3 IR fluorescent lamp fault

The Exposure Lamp (LA2) of the Scanner fails to turn ON.

• The intensity of the Exposure Lamp is a predetermined
value or less during shading and re-shading.

ebm
07-25-2007, 09:51 PM
KM bulletin indicates fuse F! on the invertor board may be open.

skirt_chaser
07-26-2007, 09:44 PM
KM bulletin indicates fuse F! on the invertor board may be open.

Thanks for the tip !

skirt_chaser
08-03-2007, 05:28 PM
The two big transistors on the inverter board (HV board for scanner lamp) seem to have gotten really hot and desoldered themselves from the board and dropped out into the bottom of the scanner bed. I found them when replacing the lamp and board ass'y. We placed them back in their proper position, resoldered them, and tried it, just for curiosity, but they didn't work. Fried extra crispy.

The proper solution to this particular fail would be to replace the inverter board. We replaced the whole lamp ass'y instead.

cambita
02-04-2009, 11:04 PM
It some body know wath to do with the board, because I change them but the problem its the same, replace the exposure lamp, will be not fix the error, or if you change them, you ill sorter out the problem, please e mail me in any case

kiwitechnician
02-05-2009, 05:54 PM
I had a few issues with this message and I had to replace the board where is leading the ribbon cable from optics. Only that sorted it out.
I thought I have the issue with lamp,inverter board or ribbon cable but I was wrong. I had it on 7216 machines. What is ridiculous I put the broken boards to different machines and there was no messages :-)

copytechman
02-05-2009, 06:20 PM
From the sm:
C14A3 IR fluorescent lamp
fault
The Exposure Lamp (LA2) of the Scanner fails to turn
ON.
• The intensity of the Exposure Lamp is a predetermined
value or less during shading and re-shading.

good luck!

albano
02-05-2009, 10:35 PM
The problem is Scanner, you may adjust the lens with the marks....isn't easy, patience my friend...:)

Dracnah
09-04-2014, 09:30 AM
Do anyone know if it's easy to disassemble your way to the lamp?
Do I need to disassemble the glass top?

Custom Search