PDA

View Full Version : Service Mode C550

Custom Search

scomeau1
03-31-2011, 12:01 AM
Does anyone know the Service Code to get into Service Mode on the C550 ?

I would like to check things out.

Many thanks for any help you can give me !

Scott

albasoul06
03-31-2011, 02:22 AM
nope
we are sorry
but how about calling a tech to help you there ?

CT Copier Repair
03-31-2011, 02:58 AM
about time
thanks albasoul6
i like it

scomeau1
03-31-2011, 10:09 AM
I don't need a service tech - that was not the question I asked sir.
I need to check some setting.

Thanks

CT Copier Repair
03-31-2011, 12:36 PM
Well a service tech knows how to get into service mode

scomeau1
04-03-2011, 11:54 PM
Don't need your help ct copier repair I can figure it out my self with out any help from you !

CT Copier Repair
04-04-2011, 01:03 AM
Well. Guess I got told.

emujo
04-04-2011, 04:25 PM
Don't need your help ct copier repair I can figure it out my self with out any help from you !

Try not to get too offended...service mode/admin passwords are not the kind of stuff you want to post for the world to see..No one knows who you are and what your reasons for wanting this info could be. Maybe you're the night cleanup crew that wants to make color copies on the copier you don't have access to, maybe you want to start using the copier to act as a spamming relay. Good or bad reasons, some of us want to continue making a living and posting these codes can rob us of a legitimate service visit. My advice would be to PM someone you think may be knowlagable and explain what you need and why. You might have a little more success. Emujo

jonhiker
04-04-2011, 04:28 PM
Try not to get too offended...service mode/admin passwords are not the kind of stuff you want to post for the world to see..No one knows who you are and what your reasons for wanting this info could be. Maybe you're the night cleanup crew that wants to make color copies on the copier you don't have access to, maybe you want to start using the copier to act as a spamming relay. Good or bad reasons, some of us want to continue making a living and posting these codes can rob us of a legitimate service visit. My advice would be to PM someone you think may be knowlagable and explain what you need and why. You might have a little more success. Emujo

Good answer! I also usually add that if an untrained person gets into service mode and makes a change... there could be some serious problems.

scomeau1
04-04-2011, 10:25 PM
I'm sorry if I offended anyone but I'm just want to do as much service work on th ecopier that I can -

I bought the machine and do not lease it. I'm on a limited budget and I need to as much as I can.

I'm not trying to rob you guy's out of any work. I will still have a tech come out when I can afford to.

If I break it then it's my problem.

Thanks For understanding.

RRodgers
04-05-2011, 03:07 AM
The admin password is in the user manual, if you do not have the user manual you can download it for free at KM's web site. kmbs.konicaminolta.us is a good place to start (I think I usually use it for drivers)

boanda
04-05-2011, 07:51 AM

Its little bit LATE for this!
I saw a lot of unneeded pass and codes in the past. If u can see how to unlock color units... no words to explain

Custom Search