PDA

View Full Version : NEW BUSINESS

Custom Search

technician
04-04-2011, 01:50 AM
Hello Every one.

I really urgent need the help from my all friends.
I am starting the new small business of photocopier.
So give me any suggestion to grow up my business.

I need some manuals.
Especially canon digital models and konica minolta bizhup 600.
So i really thankfull to your corporation.

waiting.............

JustManuals
04-04-2011, 03:45 AM
I've got all the manuals you'll need on my site at Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

I'm also running a buy one get one free coupon this month.

Paul@justmanuals.com

mrwho
04-04-2011, 03:44 PM
Well, if you want ALL the manuals, I can give you what I got - if the price is right, of course. :) For a sh!tload of money, you've got it! Hell, if you double that I'll even be your bitch!

emujo
04-04-2011, 04:09 PM
I think if you're starting a buisness selling/repairing Canon/konicaMinolta and you don't have support through the manufacture you are wasting your time. Are you going to use this forum as a source for all of the techical questions/problems you are going to run into? If you are a trained tech you should not need this site for manuals/firmware/support. Why don't you just send me a check for the money you are going to lose and I will put it to a much better use than what you have planned. Emujo

zaza
04-04-2011, 05:05 PM
el salem alykoume ...friend TECHNICIAN .l can assisted and collaborated with you ...this my email : mecanographe@gmail.com

emujo
04-04-2011, 09:43 PM
And he has 5,000,000 $ in a secret bank account!! All he needs is someone to advance him $10,000 to help get the money to the US and then he will split the 5 mil with you.:) Just kidding ZAZA Emujo

RRodgers
04-05-2011, 03:08 AM
Well, if you want ALL the manuals, I can give you what I got - if the price is right, of course. :) For a sh!tload of money, you've got it! Hell, if you double that I'll even be your bitch!

He hee!!!

aleksander
04-05-2011, 06:57 AM
Hello Every one.

I really urgent need the help from my all friends.
I am starting the new small business of photocopier.
So give me any suggestion to grow up my business.

I need some manuals.
Especially canon digital models and konica minolta bizhup 600.
So i really thankfull to your corporation.

waiting.............
Why don't you ask to your local agent/principal?

zaza
04-05-2011, 12:02 PM
real ...so l sent you this 5 million dollar only if you help me to replace this red card to green card ..l wait your opinion ...friend Emujo ...

emujo
04-05-2011, 08:28 PM
Naw..I'm independantly wealthy...just fix copiers to pass the time until I can start collecting social security and become a burden to my kids!!!Emujo

Custom Search