PDA

View Full Version : Konica 7085 (w/F29-11)

Custom Search

T911
07-26-2007, 03:04 AM
references the dps. went to the machine and it was a little dirty in the drum unit and dps area. cleaned the entire carriage and got it working but they called back for the same code. machine has 683k on it and counts for dev and drum are the same. never been done. (1 Million they are good for right.) Drum is in good shape and there wasn't enough toner dusting in the carriage to justify changing the developer yet. if this is a drum and dev change can anyone assist in the proper dev. and drum calibrations. I only saw one calibration in the intravia. is this correct, if so please advise. Thanks T

ebm
07-26-2007, 10:26 PM
references the dps. went to the machine and it was a little dirty in the drum unit and dps area. cleaned the entire carriage and got it working but they called back for the same code. machine has 683k on it and counts for dev and drum are the same. never been done. (1 Million they are good for right.) Drum is in good shape and there wasn't enough toner dusting in the carriage to justify changing the developer yet. if this is a drum and dev change can anyone assist in the proper dev. and drum calibrations. I only saw one calibration in the intravia. is this correct, if so please advise. Thanks T

I would recommend replacing the drum if you get errors when performing drum peculiarity adjustments in 36-mode. That was the fix for one of our 7085's that had SC29-11 codes. Not uncommon for Konica parts and supplies to fail before yield. That's how they make money from their dealers.

Custom Search