PDA

View Full Version : bizhub TWAIN scanning into Intuit DMS program

Custom Search

tervel12
04-04-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi all,

I have a customer using the Intuit DMS Pro software and they are trying to scan directly into the app using the bizhub TWAIN driver. When the documents are scanned in, they are converted to pdf format.

They are scanning using the black and white setting and everything scanned in using the software's interface is a negative image. If you select color or grayscale, the image looks fine, but the filesize is about 10 times larger.

I have tried this on a bizhub 423, c203, c451, and c280. All four machines do the exact same thing. Of course, they are all using the same TWAIN driver.

If I use a Magicolor 4690 TWAIN driver or a Copystar CS-4035 TWAIN driver, it works fine. I am unable to find any setting that could be causing this. The customer has called Intuit support and they say that they don't know what could be causing it. I have called KMBS, and they say the same thing.

If anybody out there has seen this and resolved it, I would appreciate if you could share the solution. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

tervel12

jotunn
04-05-2011, 11:19 PM
Try it with other software like MetaDMS.

Custom Search