PDA

View Full Version : BizHub Pro C6500 Question ?

Custom Search

scomeau1
04-06-2011, 11:51 PM
Hi All,

I'm think of buying this machine and would like to know if you think it's worth the price ?

Konica Minolta BizHub Pro C6500 Color Print Copy Scan | eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110666405765)

Thanks for any input you can give me !

Scott

unlimitedbt
04-07-2011, 02:34 AM
Sounds not bad - if it fits the bill. As far industry goes, majority of users are happy with the machine, leasing companies ask just about as much for Lease returns with similar copy counts. See if there is a possibility that KM dealer that serviced it could certify the machine - owner should disclose that info it there is nothing fishy - so you can get contract hassle-free where ever you are from your local dealer, better yet, if you plan on getting service contract on this machine, and you'd be insane not to, talk to your KM dealer first, tell them you bringing machine from company that had purchased / merged with so they won't push you to buy something else, and machine comes with the package. Get a serial number from buyer first.

KenB
04-07-2011, 03:27 AM
The serial number is basically already given.

One of the photos on eBay shows an equipment ID sticker from Konica Minolta with an ID number on it - which is all you would need to check with KM.

scomeau1
04-07-2011, 10:16 PM
So what you you guy's think on the price ?

Don't seem bad to me

Scott

acusso1234
04-07-2011, 10:36 PM
...but 8000$ is better...Consider that the printer is near pm kit...drums, developers, maybe the imaging units and so on..

scomeau1
04-08-2011, 12:13 AM
The PM kit - Do they do this all at once ? - and is any of this covered by a service contract ?

Thanks all for help !

Scott

texchar555
04-08-2011, 01:24 AM
To be honest , I would ask for a copy of the history log , the whole log not just 1 page and ask for a copy of the maint report it will tell you the issues it has had. I noticed they have already replaced a pricy board already. Other than that its a good buy with the fiery and the calibration tool and software.

Mr Spock
04-08-2011, 04:36 PM
To be honest , I would ask for a copy of the history log , the whole log not just 1 page and ask for a copy of the maint report it will tell you the issues it has had. I noticed they have already replaced a pricy board already. Other than that its a good buy with the fiery and the calibration tool and software.

I would be cautious on this.
One it is coming from a print shop so they may have 11x17 set for one click which means the meter could be double.
Two service log is incomplete. there are 14 entries in under six months but only 190k during that time. probably more like 25 visits....

scomeau1
04-10-2011, 01:44 AM
Thanks for all the great input !

I'm still thinking on this one.

Scott

Custom Search