PDA

View Full Version : konica minolta vs develop

Custom Search

jokacross
04-11-2011, 04:02 PM
Can somebody tell me is there is any differences between this two brands?? Thanks!

minimerlin
04-11-2011, 08:07 PM
As far as the latest units go they are identical...apart from the badge on the door! I think the older machines may have had different firmware but not sure. The CF900 and Develop machines were the same though!

JSC
04-11-2011, 08:34 PM
I think the Develop colour boxs are the same as the Konica Minlota Colour's, I have loaded Konica Minolta firmware on Develop machines with no problems...............so far anyway!

ineo+6501
04-12-2011, 08:48 AM
DEVELOP is a 100% owned subsidiary of Konica Minolta. The machines, both mono and colour, are identical apart from a few subtle differences:

The firmware is the same, but the Develop machines show a picture of planets rather than the Konica Minolta logo on boot-up. This is selectable with a software switch.

The toner cartridges themselves have different locating fin positions so you cannot fit Konica toners into a Develop machine (& vice-versa) without modifying either the bottle or the machine.

On the colour machines, the Imaging Units are physically identical to Konica but they have different chips. You can fit a Konica imaging unit into a Develop but you must fit a Develop chip (& vice-versa).

jokacross
04-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Thanks so the quality is the same than KM that's correct?

ineo+6501
04-12-2011, 12:39 PM
Yes, it is literally the same machine with the above consumable differences.

atiq
04-12-2011, 10:44 PM
Konica Minolta & Develop are both identical machines, the only difference is the badges on the outside.

You can you use Konica drivers with Develop and vice verse.

Atiq

boanda
04-15-2011, 10:48 AM
Konica Minolta & Develop are both identical machines, the only difference is the badges on the outside.

You can use Konica drivers with Develop and vice verse.
except real time mode twain drivers, and toner chip for c+203/253/353 series r different, drum r same,
develop is a doughtier firm of KM and use minolta firmware, and difference is the badges on the outside and boot up screen, which can bee adjusted in SW settings

pinoyprinter
04-15-2011, 10:55 AM
I think develop cant use EFI's Fiery controller..

nijebitno
11-15-2011, 05:42 PM
Hi,

Can anybody help me with finding KM C452 firmware that stops IU end life (i read about it on other forum) when it turn 90k prints so I can flash develop ineo c452 with it. I want to extend life of IU until quality of print degrades eventually. Somebody wrote I need to search with keywords "IU enhance" on konica tech web, but I don't have access to konica's web.

Anybody?:)

Dickie
11-17-2011, 11:51 AM
Hi,

Can anybody help me with finding KM C452 firmware that stops IU end life (i read about it on other forum) when it turn 90k prints so I can flash develop ineo c452 with it. I want to extend life of IU until quality of print degrades eventually. Somebody wrote I need to search with keywords "IU enhance" on konica tech web, but I don't have access to konica's web.

You can switch IU life to no stop in service mode

habik
11-17-2011, 05:01 PM

Negative.

You can use EFI Fiery's on DEVELOP machines.

Morty
01-05-2012, 02:37 PM
Hi,

You must press "stopp-0-C " when in service-mode to acces enhance security . You will see a new set of "boxes" to the right .Choose IU life stop .

rangertech
01-06-2012, 01:37 AM

i'm with habik, i'm sure, develop can use Fiery Controller..

Custom Search