PDA

View Full Version : C353 wrong color

Custom Search

Absurd
04-12-2011, 02:40 PM
The machine prints a little to dark and it is also printing the wrong color in some places. Im not sure if the darkness is causing the wrong color issue but it doesn't look like it. I have done the gradiation adjustment and that helped some but not with the darkness and the color is still off. by darkness i mean the exposure looks just a little dark, its not showing background or anything the whole image is just darker than the customer wants it to be. I jacked around with density levels but that just made the fill in less and didnt really correct anything. any help or suggestions would be great.
p.s. konica is our secondary line and im not trained on them.

minimerlin
04-12-2011, 08:07 PM
Did you do a reset and stabilisation before you did the grad adjust? Are the consumables new/rechiped/refused? What do halftone test prints look like? There are lots of things that effect the output. If you are not trained on the machine why not pass it to an engineer who is?

Absurd
04-13-2011, 07:52 PM
everything is new. The colors look fine and the fill in is fine. they are printing a sheet with 15 color samples of metal roofing. a couple of the colors are just not right. overall apart from that the whole image looks to dark. no background.

JustManuals
04-15-2011, 12:10 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

AjitN
04-15-2011, 04:54 AM
Hi
Does external Fiery connected to m/c? If not certain colors are very difficult to reproduced.
Ajit

Custom Search