PDA

View Full Version : KMBH C452 - Color Problem

Custom Search

kizi57
04-18-2011, 04:55 PM
Hi

I have this problem ( as attached) on printing cyan colors, i tried to send this samples of printounts so as you can help me on the solution. But what i think is due to lack of Toners from different suppliers in My Country, (Tanzania, East Africa) i decided to refill Cyan Toner Twice from Toner of KMBH C220 to my KMBH C452. After some prints, the prints appeared that way (as attached), i also use same toner chip for 2 times. That might be a problem!

Rgds

Barry

kizi57
04-19-2011, 04:02 AM
i have talk with my technician, he told me this is due to toner refiill from KMBH c220. He told me that C220 has developer unit on all drums CMYK, but C452 has developer only on Black. Therefore he told me c452 color toners has developer on its own!

rgds

Barry

minimerlin
04-19-2011, 10:03 PM
I agree partly with your tech! You should not use the C220 toner in the C452..it is different, But all color units use developer not just the black, your problem is the wrong toner in the wrong machine.

In response, I was talking about the developer units and not the toner cartridges! Toner is as described by Fishleg!

fishleg
04-19-2011, 10:57 PM
Both machines are the same in that only the black has toner & dev mixed in the toner. The colours are just toner in the toner ><.

kizi57
04-20-2011, 02:58 AM
Thank you guys, i tried to solve the problem, as i ordered toner for c451 then i run 50 A3 plain paper test mode - halftone pattern i run 50 copies on single side of that cyan toner, it started to clear, then i run another 50 on the other side, by the time it reaches 100 runs, there was a very huge difference in comparison to the first page and the last page, then i run image stabilization now the machine is at least working fine.
But i have ordered KM OEM - 15 Set CMYK Toner - i.e 15*4= 60 Toners from Dubai, after i have that stock, i will not use different toner from that genuine one!

Custom Search