PDA

View Full Version : KM User boxes

Custom Search

stan780953
04-18-2011, 07:06 PM
Hi has anyone got customers using print to user boxes and KM C452,C220 and C253? The problem I have is when you send your print job to the user box and ask for more than one set in the print driver the machine then treats it as only one job. You do get the option to print more when you are at the machine but is this a bug that can't be fixed or has someone come across this!?!

JSC
04-18-2011, 07:32 PM
To be honest, I don't know of anyone who has tried to send more than one set, you have to go to the machine to print them off so I don't see having to input the amount you want as a problem!

emujo
04-18-2011, 08:37 PM
It seems to me that you are defeating the purpose of the user boxes....You send a copy of the job to the box and print as many as needed when needed. When you pull the job up in the user box to print you can specify # of copies, finishing options and color modes. The only problem we took some time to find is if you have multiple jobs in 1 box and want to select multiples of these to print. With this you must choose the combine icon and then you can select 1 or more jobs to be printed. If you are sending the job to the user box as more than 1 copy I think the MFP is processing it just as it should. Emujo

Custom Search