PDA

View Full Version : KOnica 7135

Custom Search

GottaFixEmAll
04-19-2011, 09:23 AM
HI, I have a Konica 7135 that is overtoned to the point of background and displaying trouble code F26-3, I replaced the Developer 2 weeks ago - the L detect set-up went as usual and displayed "OK" copies were good - it was today that I went over to replace fuser rollers that I noticed the problem - is there a way to de-tone the developer and then re-run L detect ??? Developer is expensive and would like to avoid replacing if I can ...

THanks, Mike

minimerlin
04-19-2011, 09:57 PM
Sounds like either a drum potential sensor or atdc sensor failure! The only way to detone would be running sky shots without a toner bottle fitted! If you replace the sensors you have to renew the dev!

GottaFixEmAll
04-19-2011, 10:27 PM
Customer is just about ready to give up on this machine ... I also replaced a Motor Control Board and Paper Feed Motor 1, 2 weeks ago !! ( had no drive to PFM1 but could drive the others thru daignostics, ( new motor didn't solve ))

I tried to use the "Running Mode to get around the 26-1 code and attempt to de-tone, on option 1 (feed paper) the 26-1 comes back ??, the other modes run without paper and pullling the toner bottle causes the machine to say: "Insert Toner Bottle"

I should have tried de-toning before rebuilding the fuser ( Oh Well ), I hesitate ordering the DV because it costs 122.00 thru Precision Roller and if the sensors are bad I'd be spending even more ... I'll propose the cost of the DV and sensors to the Customer and see what they want to do !!

Thanks !!! Mike

minimerlin
04-19-2011, 10:34 PM
What about using it as a ground anchor or a door stop!?

GottaFixEmAll
04-19-2011, 10:55 PM
Maybe a shelf ?? ............ I work on a lot of old equipment, being an independent ... still have some 2028's / 3035's and even an old 2590 --- 29 years !! 18 as an indepent ...

Time to retire the Magic Screwdriver !!!

Maybe I'll try Real-estate ( a sure way to go broke ) .............

Custom Search