PDA

View Full Version : Biz hub pro cpp 500

Custom Search

copierlady
04-20-2011, 03:27 AM
Setting up a biz hub pro cpp 500 the print and scan buttons do not light up.
Customer wants to print to machine. They said they pinged the machine when they inspected it for purchase. Never accually printed anything just pinged it. Don't know anything about this machine. Can anyone help?

JustManuals
04-20-2011, 06:19 AM
This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from
Just Manuals | The Internet's largest selection of manuals | Instant Downloads (http://www.justmanuals.com)

Paul@justmanuals.com

Mr Spock
04-21-2011, 02:52 AM
Does it have a doc feeder or not? also try to print config sheet and see if there is a print controller installed.

copierlady
04-21-2011, 12:51 PM
The machine does have a radf. I am waiting on a service manual for this machine. I have not figured out how to get to tech rep mode, to print reports yet. It is different from the biz hubs i usually work on. The security menue has a completely differant set of opptions. Doing this project on the run. Thanks

Mr Spock
04-22-2011, 12:25 AM
tech rep mode is the same just do not need to hit details on the meter screen. I believe this needs a print controller not just the embedded nic card. The embedded is for firmware updates

Custom Search